3.27.2008

Leave your keys in the bowl at the door.

Last night we watched a particularly fantastic episode of wife swap. Now normally when the couples are reunited they play an oldie song which i love and sing along to. The song on last night's (the one with the body-building son family and the German inn family) episode was different. Sadly, my memory is not what it used to be and I just cannot remember what song they used play. Unable to concentrate on anything else at work, I decided it was time to reach out to those who know the most--to those who care the most--The Fans.


Yes, I am not an official member of the online Wife Swap Community. Yes, I did actually post on their message board. And yes, I did manage to include THREE emoticons to help spark interest and expedite response time.
(I know the pictures a little blurry, but my google reader count is my own business)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do not understand your title and what (if anything) it has to do with your post. (i was expecting an hilarous anecdote about drunk driving or something). also, you cannot type well.

LL said...

Arijit?

ghersionmyjersey said...

woah, so much hate from anonymous...
i rather enjoyed this piece, enough to not give a shit about the misleading title.

Ari said...

what did I do? Why do people always blame me for stuff? goddam you lauffer !! smearing my good name like that

 
xmlns:og="http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml"> 52w14