10.18.2008

Dylan McKryBaby

On the Season Finale of the Rachel Zoe Project:
Personally, I love Rachel and her husband Roger because they Love the Grateful Dead and have plans to name their first daughter Scarlet Begonias. Lex loves them because Roger decides to surprise Rachel with a 56 Porshe Speedster--the same car driven by the original Justin Bobby of the original 90210 (which Rog explains is Rach's favorite show of all time). When Rachel sees the wheels for the first time she gasps "You got me Dylan McKay's car." I must admit it was totally cayute and I was definitely driven to smile. However, unlike Alexis, I was not driven to tears...


This morning, when I reminded her about her actions and warned her I was blogging about it, we had this interaction:
Lex: I get to explain myself!
Jenn: Okay...
Lex: .........There's nothing to explain, I cried at the end of Rachel Zoe...

2 comments:

Elana said...

me: haha you cried when he gave her the car!

lex: haaaa
then they did it to me again yesterday and i got teary eyed again

me: seriously, how you can continue to do these dumb things all the time and still call me a crazy girl is starting to anger me

lex: ok but elana
to be fair
you didnt know dylan mckay
hes the reason i got for every boy i got for

JELSEN JARGON said...

haha. great job showing your soul to the humans.

i saw the finale too and, just for a slight moment, wished i was Roger's lady.

 
xmlns:og="http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml"> 52w14