8.11.2008

I love you, brother.

I received the most wonderful email the other night:

subject: ouch

A loser with a bandanna walks into a bar. Ouch.
Recognize him?

The bandana clad boy then turned to the photographer (elana) and said, "are you taking a pic to send to my sister?"

elana then provided some extra information about the event:

elana:but the best part
it was a my space bandanna!

****elana:
in his defense, it a neighborhood place and apparently he was in an intense game of rock band
there was another loser with a bandanna as well
it doesn't make it right though

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ironicially, when I walked into the "neighboorhood" bar that fine evening for some drinks and food, I turned to my bandmate and chuckled "looking at all these losers not wearing bandana. Ok, maybe we were a little out of place but at least we werent going ape shit over the U.S. swim team prelims.

Sincerely,
The other lose with the bandana

 
xmlns:og="http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml"> 52w14