4.04.2008

And the roomate of the year award goes to...



Don't you love it when you're in the middle of a magical dream where you're riding your segway into publix and then all the sudden you are awoken to a bang on the front door, leroy screams, and the sound of your montell jordan ringtone at 7:57am? I awoke in a state of confusion as my lovely roomate jenn informed me that she had forgotten her keys. I let her in and she searches and searches until she finally finds them and heads on her way. Get a hook for your keys my love...

but oh..that is only the half of it...As most of you know i pride myself in this holiday I invented called work free friday (wff). What happens is i wake up for my 9am class then i bring home a delicious lunch ...then i set up shop in the love sac..and pretty much don't move until its time to party..its by far the most wonderful idea ive ever had in my 24(and a half on sunday...) years...

now..this wff is not entirely going to work like that...my dearest roomate is leaving us to depart on a business trip to the other side of the country...so like any good business woman would do, she took in the pants to her power suit to be dry cleaned...sadly for me, when she went to pick them up yesterday they were off in queens still being cleaned and what not...

becuase of this...i now have to go pick them up after class (DURING WFF!!!!) and take them all the way out to park slope so she can be professional on her trip...

Despite all of this my friend jenny, i love you (shockingly)

have fun in sf...the leroy and i are gonna miss you over here in 52w14.

3 comments:

Jenny from da BLOG said...

Wow, this really means a lot to me. I always wanted to be roommate of the year--and now my dream has come true (my own publix-segway dream is next--fingers crossed!). Don't worry lex, there's always next year!

*what is this power suit you speak of?

LL said...

leroy and jenn have the same haircut

Jenny from da BLOG said...

thank you.

 
xmlns:og="http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml"> 52w14