1.08.2009

Who's got my heady miracle*?!

Today Phish released their summer tour dates. Once upon a time 52w14 used to do things like secretly fly to other states when I was in high school so I could see a show and then fly home a couple hours later. Or drive for 17 hours straight to sleep in a urine soaked hotel room with no sleeping bag (this honor belongs to the same lady who once peed on and then kissed a phish ticket.)
Anyway, Lex seemed to think we're a little older now and totally over that kind of thing. However, I knew she was wrong cause I could still remember the good times. You know, the ones where Alli and I used to hang out with tie-dye clad hunks and eat goo balls. (please note the heady glass bead on that rad hemp necklace I made)

Thankfully, I saw they were going to be performing in Camden, NJ--we LOVE Camden, NJ. Even just this last summer it could really bring out the Kid in us. Lex never has been able to resist the lure of Jersey, so she begrudingly caved. I also think some memories might have flooded back, like the time George Clinton crawled around on his hands and knees helping alexis find her cell phone.
And so we did something I think we both doubted would ever happen again. We entered the Phish ticket lottery.
Brah, I'll like totally be bummed if we like don't get tickets, man.
*A "miracle" is when some kind soul with awesome karma totally gives you a free ticket in the lot. Peace and Love.

2 comments:

pubLEX said...

most embarrassing post ever.

LL said...

Does this mean I have to pick you up in Coventry again?

 
xmlns:og="http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml"> 52w14