1.02.2009

waaaahhhhhhh

about a year ago i read marley and me. well most of it atleast. i didnt finish it becuase i knew the dog was gonna die and i just knew i wouldn't be able to handle it. lucky for me they decided to turn it into a movie. i had no intentions of seeing it, but alli reminded me about how much we hate angelina jolie and therefore we must see marley and me in order to support team jennifer aniston.BIG MISTAKE!!! we literally cried from the opening credits until about a half hour after the movie ended. ok ok it was a good movie but oh man. it was rough.

so i just wanna say, i love you leroy the most. and homer the second most. and i love you cooper and koa and doug and char and duncan and my new friend zoe and hektor and alpha and katie and every other dog i ever met in my whole life.

1 comment:

ghersionmyjersey said...

i love this post and doug loves you and leroy and homer back. and rufus and millie obviously.

 
xmlns:og="http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml"> 52w14