1.02.2009

Do I look like a fire hydrant?

Today Alli and I took Coop and Mini Coop (leroy) to "dog beach". the boys were running around doing their thing so we sat down and watched. i was wearing only a bikini top with lots of skin exposed. then this giant chocolate lab came up behind me. it all happened in slow motion because i noticed the sound of running water before i felt the warm liquid cover my entire back. i stood up and screamed, "i got peed on!!!! what do i do!?!?!?" alli said through all her laughter to go wash it off in the ocean. i threw my phone at her, took of my shorts, and ran into the ocean screaming like a little girl. then i laughed. then i laughed some more. then the owner of the giant chocolate lab politely offered to let leroy pee all over his back...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hektor peed on me once

Unknown said...

hahahhahahaha. I just read this again. And I cracked up. Again.

 
xmlns:og="http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml"> 52w14