9.16.2008

Who wins?

Lex and I have been bickering a lot lately (all in love of course). In an effort to decide once and for all who has better essential life skills we took a little test.

I could survive for 54 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor

Created by Bunk Beds Pedia



I could survive for 38 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor

Created by Bunk Beds Pedia



Please guess who won--and why--in the comment section. We also encourage you to post your own scores. The best answer will receive a special prize. We will be announcing the true champion tomorrow evening.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

MWAHAHAHAHA I survived for 1 minute and 13 seconds.

Unknown said...

sucker eddie - i survived for 1 minute and 19 seconds, mostly due to my sweet ninja skills. obviously both jenn and lex would be tasty raptor snacks. also - redecorating without consulting me? wheres the love(sack)?

Anonymous said...

1 minute, 35 seconds...

Jenny from da BLOG said...

I bet that I won cause I'm a winner.

 
xmlns:og="http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml"> 52w14