11.20.2009

#1 Grandma

Remember when Maruchy was into drunk dialing me, well now she's taken her amazing prose to the email lines.

For years now I've been telling my parents how I wanted a dog, but Mama & Papa were always very vocal that they thought it was a bad idea. Then, Hektor had a kid (1 of his 14) and all of a sudden the Moms was all about it. Except, I wasn't allowed to name him Baby Robot because she cannot pronounce "robot."

Anyway, Baby Buster (seen above) is coming home to meet the family for Christmas. I've been sending some emails around about my plans to bring him to sunny Miami & at some point my Dad sent some email about "flying with the dog"...Mom responded with the following:

"stop calling baby buster THE DOG, he has a name and whether you like it or not he is now part of our family. I am forwarding this to Jenn. We love you and understand your feelings but its done and he at least now has a name I can pronounce and I do not like you calling him THE DOG!!! Practice his name is buster"

2 comments:

Elana said...

It's Official. Any blog post about Jenn's mom is my favorite.

Speaking of Jen's mom I was trying to explain to everyone at dinner why Wen is so hard to use. My family thinks I'm retarded

Jenny from da BLOG said...

i vouch for wen being really difficult to use.

Maruchy says "there's a learning curve"

 
xmlns:og="http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml"> 52w14